Homepage > Joss Whedon Cast > Michelle Trachtenberg > News > Michelle Trachtenberg listed on Hollywood’s New "It" Girls (...)
Michelle TrachtenbergMichelle Trachtenberg listed on Hollywood’s New "It" Girls List
Friday 7 April 2006, by Webmaster
1) Riley Keough- The next "daughter of a rock star" to watch. With mom Lisa Marie’s hot gaze, Elvis’ pout, and too cool attitude, this 16 year-old model is already a fashion vet having graced the Dior campaign and rocked many a catwalk.
2) Emma Roberts- With 3 movies coming out (including Nancy Drew) Julia’s niece is poised to take center stage. She’s out of her tweens and moving into teen superstardom.
3) Amanda Bynes- Funny girl makes fashion waves with her signature sporty style. Her mile long legs make mini-skirts still seem acceptable.
4) Carrie Underwood- Seen front row (and looking foxy) at NY fashion week. Could she take over as the new Faith Hill?
5) Evan Rachel Wood- Posed for Miu Miu earlier in the year with fashion-forward friend Selma Blair. She’s the new fashion icon for the brainy set.
6) Ciara-The teen queen of crunk looked gorgeous in her Alberta Ferretti at the Grammy’s but is also the only chick who makes combat boots can camouflage look hot.
7) Michelle Trachtenberg- From Buffy to head-turning roles in Six Feet Under and Mysterious Skin, she’s got an certain porcelain-skinned Victorian glamour and urban edge.
8) Camilla Belle- A new brunette beauty with serious Brooke Shields brows. For day to day this former equestrian favors a down to earth "ranch dressing" (denim, boots, prairie styling..etc.) For night she rocks the red carpet in sophisticated yet youthful looks.
9) Ginnifer Goodwin- The Big Love bombshell looks 50’s chic in her red carpet uniform of colorful flow-y dresses and peep toe pumps.
10) The Like- Girly indie rock outfit with a serious pedigree, poppy lyrics, and a penchant for age-appropriate vintage looks.