From Nypost.comThe Starr Report (sarah michelle gellar mention)
By Michael Starr
Friday 27 August 2004, by Webmaster
August 27, 2004 — Just shut up already: So are we supposed to feel sorry for Sarah Michelle Gellar, Nic ole Richie and Hilary Duff because they can’t shop in peace?
The ac tresses told "Access Holly wood" that they’re all hot-and- bothered by the pa parazzi who snap their pho tos while they’re shopping - espe cially on trendy Robertson Boulevard in L.A.
"There is nothing worse than trying on an outfit that just looks absolutely terrible and you look outside and there are seven photogra phers snapping you," Gellar tells "AH." As for Richie, she says "you pretty much expect it." So why go there, young Nicole? "All the good shops are there so you have to go there," says she. Uh, OK.
Just wondering how these three would feel if no one took their photos?
Last, but not least:
* Dave Price interviews hip-hopper Nelly on today’s "Early Show" (7-9 a.m./Ch. 2) as a walkup to Sunday’s Video Music Awards (airing on CBS cousin MTV).
* Tomorrow: Ch. 11’s Van essa Tyler hosting Helping Hands Unlimited’s annual gala at Fleur de Lis in Ridge wood (Queens).
* "Peo ple’s Court" premieres Sept. 6 (4 p.m./Ch. 2) - its 20th season on the air. Judge Marilyn Milian hosts.
* Trib une stations KTLA, WGN and Ch. 11 producing "The WB In sider," a preview of The WB’s fall lineup. It airs Sept. 4 (6 p.m.) on Ch. 11 with co-host Toni Senecal.
* Over 31,000 people have added the "MillionaireIM" screen name to their AOL Buddy List to participate in the syndicated "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire" this sea son (Meredith Vieira).
* Actor John Scialpi open ing his Lemon Tree Dance Club next month in Elmhurst.