Homepage > Cast > Alyson Hannigan > News > Alyson Hannigan - "How I Met Your Mother" Sitcom gets second (...)
Alyson Hannigan - "How I Met Your Mother" Sitcom gets second season
lundi 6 mars 2006, par Webmaster
CBS ANNOUNCES LARGE SCALE RENEWALS FOR 2006-2007
Television’s Most Watched Network Delivers Full-Season Orders For Next Season to 14 Prime Time Programs Representing 13 Hours Of Its Prime Time Schedule
Freshman Series "Criminal Minds," "Ghost Whisperer" and "How I Met Your Mother" Renewed for a Second Season
Renewals Showcase the Breadth and Depth of CBS’s Schedule
In a move that renews a large portion of television’s Number One prime time lineup in one swoop, CBS announced today it has delivered full-season orders for the 2006-2007 season to 14 series representing 13 hours of programming.
The renewed series represent a deep and diverse roster of top-rated dramas, comedies, reality series and newsmagazines. The mass renewal announcement includes three new series from television’s top-rated freshman class — CRIMINAL MINDS, GHOST WHISPERER and HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER — all of which have delivered impressive time period growth.
In addition to the freshman series, returning series receiving full season orders for 2006-2007 are 60 MINUTES, THE AMAZING RACE, COLD CASE, CSI : CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, CSI : MIAMI, CSI : NY, NCIS, NUMB3RS, SURVIVOR, TWO AND A HALF MEN and WITHOUT A TRACE.
"These series are the foundation of a schedule that is broader and deeper than any on television," said Nina Tassler, President, CBS Entertainment. "From the start of the night through 11PM, from Monday through Sunday, CBS is populated with successful programs on every night and in every time period — many of which are Number One in their time period, and some even Number One on the entire night."
CBS continues to reign as America’s most-watched network this season - Number One in viewers (12.71m), adults 25-54 (4.9/12, tie) and second in adults 18-49 (3.9/10). Impressively, CBS commands five of the 10 programs in viewers and adults 25-54, and three of the top 10 in adults 18-49. As testimony to its across-the-board strength, CBS has 12 time period winning series among viewers, more than all the other networks combined, 11 among adults 25-54, also more than the other networks combined, and eight among adults 18-49, more than any other network.
The freshman series renewed are :
· CRIMINAL MINDS, starring Mandy Patinkin, Thomas Gibson, Lola Glaudini, Shemar Moore, Matthew Gray Gubler, A.J. Cook and Kirsten Vangsness, is the season’s second most-watched new program, averaging 13.29 million viewers in its competitive Wednesday (9:00-10:00 PM) time period opposite "Lost." Since its premiere, CRIMINAL MINDS has narrowed the gap against "Lost" from -12.6 million viewers to just -4.7m in their last head-to-head matchup. CRIMINAL MINDS has improved its time period by +33% in viewers, +19% in adults 25-54 and +6% in adults 18-49. CRIMINAL MINDS is produced by Touchstone Television, in association with CBS Paramount Network Television. Mark Gordon, Ed Bernero and Deb Spera are executive producers.
· GHOST WHISPERER, starring Jennifer Love Hewitt, Aisha Tyler and David Conrad, has helped vault CBS into a position of primetime leadership on Friday in adults 18-49 and adults 25-54, while widening the Network’s lead in viewers from last season. GHOST WHISPERER wins its Friday time slot in viewers and demographics while improving its time period by +27% in viewers, +34% in adults 25-54 and +33% in adults 18-49. GHOST WHISPERER is produced by Sander/Moses Productions, in association with Touchstone Television and CBS Paramount Network Television. Ian Sander, Kim Moses and John Gray are executive producers.
· HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER, starring Josh Radnor, Jason Segel, Alyson Hannigan, Neil Patrick Harris and Cobie Smulders, is averaging 10.11 million viewers and places first in its time period in key demographics. HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER is up +13% in adults 18-49 and +10% in adults 25-54 versus last year’s time period. HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER is produced by Twentieth Century Fox Television. Carter Bays, Craig Thomas and Pamela Fryman are executive producers.
The returning programs receiving 2006-2007 full season commitments are :
· 60 MINUTES, television’s longest-running primetime program, will return for its 39th season. The broadcast continues to rank as the Number One newsmagazine on television averaging 14.17 million viewers, which is Number One in its time period. Jeff Fager is the executive producer for 60 MINUTES.
· TWO AND A HALF MEN, which will enter its fourth season in 2006/07, is television’s #1 comedy averaging 15.27 million viewers, and is first in its time period in viewers and adults 25-54. TWO AND A HALF MEN is produced by Chuck Lorre Productions, Inc. and the Tannenbaum Company, in association with Warner Bros. Television Production, Inc. Chuck Lorre, Lee Aronsohn, Eric Tannenbaum and Kim Tannenbaum, Mark Burg and Oren Koules are executive producers.
· CSI : MIAMI heads into its fifth season as Monday’s reigning Number One series in all key measures, averaging 17.80 million viewers. CSI : MIAMI is produced by CBS Paramount Network Television and Alliance Atlantis Communications, in association with Jerry Bruckheimer Television. Jerry Bruckheimer, Ann Donahue, Carol Mendelsohn, Anthony Zuiker, Jonathan Littman and Danny Cannon are executive producers.
· NCIS, now in its third season, is one of television’s fastest growing dramas, averaging 15.34 million viewers, up +10% from last year and is Tuesday’s top scripted program. NCIS is produced by Belisarius Productions, in association with CBS Paramount Network Television. Donald Bellisario is executive producer.
· THE AMAZING RACE, reality television’s most honored program with three consecutive Emmy Awards for Outstanding Reality/Competition Program, returns next season with editions 10 and 11. THE AMAZING RACE is produced by Amazing Race Productions, Inc. and Touchstone Television Productions, LLC. Jerry Bruckheimer, Bertram van Munster, Jonathan Littman and Hayma Screech Washington are executive producers.
· CSI : NY will enter its third season as the Number One program in its time period in viewers and key demographics, averaging 14.17 million viewers. CSI : NY is produced by CBS Paramount Network Television and Alliance Atlantis Communications, in association with Jerry Bruckheimer Television. Jerry Bruckheimer, Anthony Zuiker, Jonathan Littman, Carol Mendelsohn, Ann Donahue, Danny Cannon, Andrew Lipsitz and Pam Veasey are executive producers.
· SURVIVOR, which continues to win its time period in viewers and key demographics, returns for its 13 and 14 editions next season. SURVIVOR, against regularly schedule programming, remains one of only six shows in the history of television to rank in the top 10 in every season. SURVIVOR is produced by S.E.G. Inc. Mark Burnett and Tom Shelly are executive producers.
· CSI : CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, now in its sixth season, remains television’s Number One scripted program with a weekly audience of 25.05 million viewers and is Thursday’s most watched and highest rated program in key demographics. CSI is produced by CBS Paramount Network Television and Alliance Atlantis Communications, in association with Jerry Bruckheimer Television. Jerry Bruckheimer, Carol Mendelsohn, Ann Donahue, Anthony Zuiker, Danny Cannon, Jonathan Littman, William Petersen, Cynthia Chvatal and Naren Shankar are executive producers.
· WITHOUT A TRACE, averaging 18.75 million viewers, continues to win its time period in viewers and key demographics, and heads into its fifth season as the first series to top "ER" in adults 18-49. WITHOUT A TRACE is produced by Jerry Bruckheimer Television, in association with Warner Bros. Television and CBS Paramount Network Television. Jerry Bruckheimer, Jonathan Littman, Hank Steinberg, Jan Nash and Greg Walker are executive producers.
· NUMB3RS, in its second season, is Friday’s top scripted program averaging 11.45 million viewers while winning its time period in all key demographics. NUMB3RS is produced by Scott Free Productions, in association with CBS Paramount Network Television. Ridley Scott, Tony Scott, Barry Schindel, David W. Zucker, Nicolas Falacci and Cheryl Heuton are executive producers.
· COLD CASE, currently in its third season, is a Top 20 hit averaging 14.76 million viewers and outperforming every drama on the competition with the exception of "Desperate Housewives," "Lost" and "Grey’s Anatomy." COLD CASE is produced by CBS Paramount Network Television, in association with Jerry Bruckheimer Television. Jerry Bruckheimer, Jonathan Littman and Meredith Stiehm are executive producers.
Joss Whedon Games - Nintendo Wii & DS - Sony Playstation 3 et PSP - Microsoft Xbox 360 - Jeux Vidéo - Forum Cel - Cinéma, DVD et Blu-Ray - Mangas et Animation - Musique - Séries Télé - Stars - News Insolites - Tv Series - Webou.com - Whedon.fr - Buffy, Angel, Firefly & Dollhouse - Whedon.org - Whedontube.com
RSS 2.0 - Plan du site - Disclaimer