Avengers, Cabin in the Woods, Dollhouse, Firefly, Buffy : news, photos & videos
Accueil du site > Cast > Summer Glau > Interviews > Summer Glau - About her career - Summer-glau.net Interview > Post a message

Post a message

Answer a this message

  • Summer Glau - About her career - Summer-glau.net Interview

    16 avril 2007, par Webmaster
    I’ve had a little check on the site’s log and found out that 60% of the visitors come from the USA, and the other 40% from over 100 countries all over the world. What does it feel like to know that you have fans in all these countries ???
    Every time I receive a letter from anyone, I am surprised and honored, but knowing that people enjoy my work in countries I have never seen, is truly amazing.
    Talking about places, lots of people speculate on your origins. Glau appears to be the German word (...)
modération à priori

Ce forum est modéré à priori : votre contribution n'apparaîtra qu'après avoir été validée par un administrateur du site.

Un message, un commentaire ?

(Pour créer des paragraphes, laissez simplement des lignes vides.)

Lien hypertexte (optionnel)

(Si votre message se réfère à un article publié sur le Web, ou à une page fournissant plus d'informations, vous pouvez indiquer ci-après le titre de la page et son adresse.)

Qui êtes-vous ? (optionnel)


Joss Whedon Games - Nintendo Wii & DS - Sony Playstation 3 et PSP - Microsoft Xbox 360 - Jeux Vidéo - Forum Cel - Cinéma, DVD et Blu-Ray - Mangas et Animation - Musique - Séries Télé - Stars - News Insolites - Tv Series - Webou.com - Whedon.fr - Buffy, Angel, Firefly & Dollhouse - Whedon.org - Whedontube.com

Suivre la vie du site RSS 2.0 - Plan du site - Disclaimer