Homepage > Joss Whedon’s Tv Series > Firefly > News > What’s with Serenity’s Reavers not Reaving each (...)
FireflyWhat’s with Serenity’s Reavers not Reaving each other
Friday 2 December 2005, by Webmaster
Sci-Fi Theorizer: Serenity’s Reavers
Contest Hosted by Joe Crowe, December 01, 2005
What’s with . . . Serenity’s Reavers not Reaving each other?
7. Revelation: Recreant Reavers revel in rarely revealing relevant self-reaving recreation. (Righteous, right-thinking Reavers relegate self-reaving Reavers to Reaver rehabilitation.) (vplexico)
6. They love each other. Like Paul Simon sang, there must be 50 ways to love your Reaver. (dchilders)
5. Reaving another Reaver must have the same social stigma as looking at other guys when you’re standing in a men’s bathroom.
4. That would be like eating your own mom, man! (truthseeker)
3. It’s the same thing as Zombies not eating each other... Why eat something that ate something good, when you can just eat something good. (spam01)
2. They don’t like to get their body mutilations all tangled up. I mean once that lawn dart through your cheek gets afixed to the meat hook protruding from their thigh, it’ll be all friggin night to get undone. (shade668)
1. When you Reave a Reaver, you’re not just Reaving that Reaver: You’re Reaving every Reaver that that Reaver ever Reaved. (gbeenie)
2 Forum messages