AngelAngel 5x07 - Spoilers
Saturday 20 September 2003, by Webmaster
ANGEL 5.7 Spoilage!! I am - Hercules!!
"Wah! Hercules, your ’Angel’ spoilers were reported on lesser sites seven hours ago! Wah! Wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah! Wah!" Well, kiss my quasi-divine ass from now on! Sorry if I might maybe have something better to do on some Friday nights than post "Angel" spoilers for you ungrateful whelps. (Having said this, here’s what we learned seven hours ago:)
* Winifred will be DAMAGED due to a grappling-hook mishap. She’ll need shots maybe.
* Roger Wyndham-Pryce, Wesley’s judgmental pop, makes his debut. His famous first words: "It doesn’t work, I’ve tried." He is described as being in his fifties or sixties and stern.
* Roger employs the verb "re-form," so it looks like Morphy really did destroy the Watchers Council after all! (Herc pulls on his lower lip.) Naughty Morphy!
* Roger seems secretly hot to return Wes to the Watchers fold.
* Daddy Wyndam-Pryce says some regard Wes’ tenure with the council as "our most embarrassing failure." Yea-OWie!!! Owiey Ow ow OW!!!
* Nonetheless, Roger seems HIGHLY impressed with the firm resources to which Wes now has access. Highly highly. There may be a bit of envy! Of course it’s completely impossible given the economics, but how PERFECT would it be if they cast JOHN CLEESE as Wes’ da?? Cleesey, of course, would have to somehow discover "Buffy" very soon and realize how very worthy of him the franchise was. But, Baby Jesus, can you imagine the laughs we would glean from the elder Wyndam-Pryce’s disdain??
Ohh! But it is only a waffer-thin one!!
I am - Hercules!!